Current Open Positions
Commissioning Authority/Project Manager
At ETC Group, we’re proud to be a collective group of innovators and problem solvers, builders and engineers, mentors and students. We strive to create a safe and engaging work environment that empowers you to do the work you are passionate about.
We believe deeply that energy and facility services, engineering and construction are revolutionizing the built environment – and if you’re driven by our mission to transform ideas into meaningful relationships and together, build a thriving planet, ETC Group may be the place for you.
Total collaboration and a diverse, employee-centric work experience are what we can provide you. Integrated delivery and true consultative partnership are what you will help us provide for our clients. Our culture is what differentiates us and because of this, we seek exceptional talent that believes what we believe.
We’re currently looking for a commissioning authority with project management that goes beyond the checklists and is interested in digging deeper to find out how to improve a facility’s operation.
- Overall success of the project
- Lead, manage and execute the Commissioning process for multiple CxA trades and buildings
- Program the Commission Plan
- Implement the digital documentation and Cx management platform
- Implement and review systems training
- Implement and review standard commissioning documents.
- Ensure Cx activities are implemented into the overall construction schedule.
- Create and deliver Fault Detection Diagnostic (SkySpark) Implementation Plan.
- Adapt standard commissioning procedures for use with specific projects.
- Attend and lead integration meetings with design, construction and owner teams.
- Attend and document Construction, Commissioning and Coordination meetings.
- Monitor site observations and functional testing progress witnessed by CxAs and completion to schedule through digital document management system.
- Review and compile final reports at end of functional testing provided by CxAs for hand-off to owner.
- Execute the Fault Detection Diagnostics (FDD) Implementation Plan during construction, startup, testing and turnover.
- Compile the multiple commissioning plans and all close out documentation, create one final commissioning report for the owner.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
- Certified Commissioning Authority (CxA)
- 10+ years’ experience in a related commercial building or industrial field
- Competency with Microsoft O365 platform
- Competency with Cloud Based software platforms
- Effective working in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects
Additional Desired Qualifications
- Strong listening, communication and writing skills
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Effective communicator both written and oral
This position is based out of our Salt Lake City office, with local extended onsite location.
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org include in subject line “Commissioning Agent / Project Manager”